Raw Skincare Links

Monday 10 February 2014

Monday Just Got Better // Raw Skincare

Trying to cut down on Sugar is tough! Like, seriously tough, especially when you have a serious addiction to Chocolate.

So this morning, whilst pondering how I can eat chocolate whilst not ingesting a tonne of very unwanted sugar (my skin would hate me so much) I came across this and fell in love with it!

Happy Monday #chocolatelover

HOORAY!!! Chocolate is a Salad!! My misery is finally put to an end! *Runs for the nearest bar of chocolate available*

We all love to eat chocolate, I have no doubt about that, but we also love to rub in into our skin!! 

Wait, what?

Cocoa Butter comes from the Cocoa Bean. It is a very solid, pale yellow/ cream colour that has amazing properties for the skin. It is INCREDIBLY moisturising and smells amazing. 

This has to be one of our favourite ingredients, especially as you can eat the stuff too!! It's true!

Raw Skincare- Natural skincare that doesn't cost the earth.
www.raw-skincare.co.uk 



No comments:

Post a Comment