Raw Skincare Links

Thursday 16 January 2014

H2-Ohhhh // Raw Skincare

Drinking water- some people enjoy it, some people hate it, because of this we thought we would put together a few nifty idea's for you to get in your daily dose of H2O and give you a little bit of knowledge on why you should accept having to pee a million times a day!




When we first started drinking more water at Raw, to see the effect it would have to our skin, our hair and our moods, it was a fight for the loo. Seriously, I must personally have the worlds smallest bladder- I could go about a million times in a day! *slight exaggeration* but I honestly was not expecting to have to go as much as I did. But the difference was huge! I had headaches all the time, most of the time I had put it down to stress, or the computer screen or not enough sleep. That was when I was drinking maybe a small glass of water a day! That is not an exaggeration either. But now, I feel so much more awake, hydrated and I get a lot more exercise having to walk to the toilet twice an hour.

However, the need to pee all the time eventually settled down, it was as if my body was suddenly used to all this extra water and had finally decided what to do with it. My body must have been in complete shock and not known what to do other than climb in their respective cell size lifeboats and hope the flood would stop, *metaphorically of course*.


A great way to drink at a good pace, so you don't overload your body, leaving your feeling bloated.

So why does drinking water help your skin?
Your body needs water to function and operate. FACT. You are made up, mostly of water. SO, by keeping yourself thoroughly hydrated, your body will be able to repair its self faster, remove toxins from your body quicker, and look and feel better.

Of course, this is something you need to do regularly! It won't make a difference over night. Increase your water consumption and see how much better your skin looks and feels after a month. We are sure you will notice a difference!

Raw skincare- Natural skincare that doesn't cost the earth




No comments:

Post a Comment